|Special Session Title||Organizers||More information|
|Security in Wireless Networks: Mathematical Algorithms and Models||
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more.
- If there are sufficient papers, the session may become a workshop.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. This should include:
- Decide on the title and content of your session.
- Publicise your session.
- Obtain at least five papers from workers in the area.
- Find two suitably qualified reviewers for one of the papers.
- Manage the review process of the papers.
- Ensure the editable wordprocessor versions of the papers are uploaded by the proper deadline and comply with conference template.
More detailed guidance notes will be made available if you accept the invitation. If you agree to accept this invitation we would be grateful if you email us (email@example.com) the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Surname of chair/co-chairs.
- First name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.
- Telephone number.
- Fax Number.
- URL of web page describing session (if any).