Hyperspectral Camera SOC710 Nature Datasets
This hyperspectral dataset has been taken at the same morning with same weather conditions. In a sunny day.
- Each image has:
- 1) Estimated Ground true saved in a .mat file.
- 2) A synthetic RGB image obtained for original (by using the bands: 30, 45 and 60).
- 3) Hyperspectral image in ENVI format. This image has been normalized in the range [0 1],
- Additionaly there are also two images with human models. These images have been taken indoor in a white room using solely illumination incomming from the windows (natural illumination).
- Resources: Matlab reader of ENVI format , monteverdi software
- Below, are the synthetized images obtained from original ENVI images, and the ground true by hand-manner.
Hyperspectral images available for direct download: [| FULL DATASET (750MB)]