Hyperspectral Camera SOC710 Datasets
Here you can find the hypespectral datasets we have collected with our SOC710 hyperspectral VNIR camera. Some of the hyperspectral cubes are directly available from here, but if you are interested in ordering the full dataset, please don't hesitate in contacting us. All the images are freely available for scientific purpouses. If you use them please make reference to the Grupo de Inteligencia Computacional, Universidad del Pais Vasco (Spain).
The hyperspectral dataset are images of twelve different objects with different materials, colors and textures. To take the images, the objects have been situated in front of a chroma orange screen and illuminated with a hard light from a common 11W 56/60Hz bulb. The illumination source was situated one meter aprox. from the object in a 30º angle (aprox.) respect to the axis of the camera. The camera distance to the object and focus were selected so each object was in first plane occuping most of the image.
The collection has 144 images, 12 consisting on pictures of the twelve single objects, and the remaining 132 images to pictures of all the possible combinations of objects two by two. The images have some horizontal lines corresponding to artifacts made by the camera. The rank of the pixel intensities (CCD counts) is between 0 and 4096. The properties of the images can be found on the header files.
The images can be directly loaded by ENVI software. We have written a guide to load the images using MATLAB.
Hyperspectral images available for direct download:
- Media:SOC710_A.zip White plastic.
- Media:SOC710_B.zip Black plastic.
- Media:SOC710_C.zip Red apple.
- Media:SOC710_D.zip Green apple.
- Media:SOC710_E.zip Nectarine.
- Media:SOC710_F.zip Multicolor fabric ball.
- Media:SOC710_G.zip Plain synthetic ball.
- Media:SOC710_H.zip Textured metal ball.
- Media:SOC710_I.zip Green fabric puppet.
- Media:SOC710_J.zip Multicolor fabric puppet.
- Media:SOC710_K.zip White paper origami.
- Media:SOC710_L.zip Yellow metal toy.