- Tracking emerging contaminants in archived samples: technological challenges.
OLIVIER DONARD & ALBERTO DE DIEGO
- Non Target Screening and environmental specimen banking.
MARTIN SCHLABACH & NESTOR ETXEBARRIA
- Nagoya Protocol, genetic resources, sample delivery and role of environmental specimen banks.
NICHOLAS PADE & IBON CANCIO
- New ideas and applications for environmental specimen banks*.
JAN KOSCHORRECK & XABIER LEKUBE
- Long term trends & monitoring programs: case studies.
ANDERS BIGNERT & MANU SOTO
- Assessing contaminants and health status of marine mammals from Biscay Bay and other regions.
BRUNO COZZI & URTZI IZAGIRRE
- Wrap-up & Closing.
IONAN MARIGÓMEZ, VALERIA DULIO
* Oral contributions to this Session will consist of 5 minutes talks on "hot" topics. Powerpoint support is not needed although abstract should be sent as for the rest of the Sessions.