Programmes governed by Royal Decree 99/2011
2016-2017 academic year
The public enrolment fees for the 2016-2017 academic year were set by the Basque Government's Resolution of 30 Juny 2016 (in Spanish).
- Instruction and supervision of PhD candidates:
- Full-time: 200 €
- Part-time: 120 €
- Annual fee for tutor support: 36,06 €
- Students who enrol in complementary instructional courses are required to pay the fees of the Master's programme offering the complementary course.
Students are also required to pay a first-time enrolment fee, an ID card fee and a Student Insurance fee (for students under the age of 28).
- First-time enrolment fee: €27.34 (This is a one-time fee charged the first time you enrol in a given PhD programme)
- ID card fee: 6,19 €
- Student Insurance fee: 1,12 €
- Transferring academic records: 27,34 €
- Defence of Doctoral Theses: 156,28 €
- Degree certificate: 235,76 €