A.- Confirm that your university has an exchange agreement and that it includes the faculty or school that you are interested in.
- List of Universities in Latin America with bilateral agreements. 2017/2018 (pdf, 377 Kb)
- List of Universities of the "Other Destinations" programme with bilateral agreements. 2017/2018 (pdf, 224 Kb)
B.- Once you have confirmed that there is an agreement you should contact the Study Abroad or International Relations coordinator from your home university in order to learn about the application procedures, forms and deadlines.
Important: Read the section "IMPORTANT ASPECTS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT" before choosing centre and subjects to take. It will be very useful to you.
A.- If you are given approval, Abroad/International Relations coordinator from your home university must send by email the following forms to email@example.com:
- Application form (pdf, 64 Kb) duly completed.
- Scanned copy of your passport. That copy must contain the validity period of the passport. You must have your passport at the time of nomination and check that the document is valid for the whole of your stay here. We remind you that the number of your passport must appear in the letter of acceptance that you will need to apply for your visa.
B.- You will receive an invitation to complete your online registration. LINK TO THE INCOMING EXCHANGE STUDENT APPLICATION GUIDE
Note: the communications in this first phase of your admission procedure will be exclusively with your Study Abroad/International Relations Coordinator (for example: if you there are questions or mistakes in the courses that have been chosen we will inform your institution)
Once you have been accepted, we will send the original letter of acceptance to your home university. We will also send a scanned copy to the student to start the visa procedures.
After receiving the acceptance letter via email, you must prepare the dossier for your enrollment (this dossier must be handed in the secretariat of your faculty/school in the UPV/EHU once you arrive). To prepare the dossier you will need to contact your Study Abroad/International Relations Coordinator at UPV/EHU.
You must also get your student visa (pdf, 38 Kb)
A.- After your arrival, if you have questions regarding the courses you will follow during your stay the don´t heasitate in asking your Study Abroad/International Relations Coordinator at UPV/EHU. Remember that the academic agreement that was signed before your arrival is provisional so you will be able to add or modify courses if both your home institution coordinator and UPV/EHU coordinator agree.
You must also remember that in order to enroll as an exchange student in the UPV/EHU you will need to be enrolled in your home institution.
B.- Go to any of the Help Centres for Visiting Students in order to receive information on Spanish and Basque Courses, activities and assistance for findin lodging.
Before leaving the UPV/EHU dont forget to:
- Visit the international relations coordinator in your Faculty/School in the UPV/EHU to inform of your departure date and obtain your Transcript of Records (or learn if it is sent directly to your home coordinator and when).
- If your home institution requires and attendance form, it must must be signed by the Faculty/School coordinator.
- Remember to give notice to end your lease. Return your key.
- Close your bank account.
- Return all library books.