- September 9: Event to welcome 1st year students (Main Hall)
- September 12: First day of 1st term classes
- December 23: Last day of 1st term classes (classes end at 12 noon)
- January 30: First day of 2nd term classes
- May 17: Last day of 2nd term classes
- January 10-27: 1st term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and First Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- May 22-June 9: 2nd term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and Second Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- June 20-July 7: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for delivering certificates to the Secretary's office are:
- February 10: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
- June 19: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
- July 17: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for requesting re-scheduled exams at the Secretary's office are:
November 28 - December 9: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
April 24-28: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
REGISTRATION - ADMISSION
- Pre-registration: 18-20 July 2016
- Final project offers: 5-14 September 2016
- Validation of final projects: 15-20 September 2016
- Registration: 21-23 September 2016
- Admission: 26-30 September 2016
|February sitting||June sitting||August sitting|
|Enrolment||20-23 February 2017||21-23 June 2017||20-23 July 2017|
|Written paper due date||27-28 February 2017||26-27 June 2017||25-27 July 2017|
|Defence||13-17 March 2017||12-14 July 2017||13-15 September2017|
|Certificate delivery (deadline)||28 March 2017||21 July 2017||22 September 2017|
Special sitting: Only for students who, having passed their last subject at the July sitting, failed to pass the Final Project at the August sitting.
Final project calendar:
• Registration: October 2-3
• Written paper due date: October 9-10
• Defence: October 16-18
• Certificate delivery deadline: October 25
- November 14: Celebration of the Centre's patron, Albertus Magnus. Classes will end at 5pm on November 11.
- Furthermore, on local and Autonomous Community public holidays established by the Basque Government and approved on the University working calendar there will be no teaching activities at the Centre.
- Winter holidays: Dec. 24-January 8 (both inclusive). On December 23, activities will end at 12 noon.
- Spring holidays: April 13-23 (both inclusive).