Name of the Institution
Faculty of Fine Arts
University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU
Campus of Biscay
Barrio Sarriena s/n
48940 Leioa (Bizkaia) SPAIN
Website with information for exchange students
Fine Arts website:
- Grade in Art
- Grade in Creation & Design
- Grade in Conservation & Restoration of Cultural Patrimony
- Summer semester
- Winter semester
- Full year
Spanish / English
Contact person for incoming students
- Coordinator: Concepción Elorza
- Administrative coordinator: Sonia López
00 34 94 601 5746 / 2996
Dates for academic year (approx.)
- Fall semester: at the beginning of September
- Spring semester: at the beginning of February
Deadlines of Applications
- Fall semester: No deadlines for 2013-14
- Spring semester: No deadlines for 2013-14
Is accommodation offered? (dormitory, mediating in private accommodation?)
Language course offered?
Approx. monthly cost of living?
Any additional fees required by the Institution? (insurance cost, student cards, etc…)
Is there possibility of internship at your Institution within Erasmus Programme?
Important information you want to share
- Painting Department: www.ehu.es/ehusfera/pintura
- Sculpture Department: www.ehu.es/ehusfera/escultura
- Restoration Department: www.ehu.es/ehusfera/cr-kz
STUDENTS' EXCHANGE PROCEDURE FOR BILBAO FINE ARTS FACULTY
Just a prior nomination from Home Institution, by email, is required.
Since The Bilbao Fine Arts Faculty always accepts Erasmus students proposed by our partners Institutions and signed in the Bilateral Agreement, in reciprocal way of course, we will only send an e-mail as acceptance.
These are our requirements:
- Impreso de inscripción and Fine Arts Form, please, complete documents with computer, keeping Word format and send back by e-mail, to email@example.com, adding as reference your Home University Name. Please, NO PORTFOLIO, NO MOTIVATION LETTER.
- Provisional Learning Agreement.
- At present we have no deadlines to accept candidates.
- Our calendar usually runs from the 2nd week of September to the end of January and from the beginning of February to the end of May.
- Link for accommodation and Buddy request: info accommodation
(deadline May 1st to June 30 -winter semester- and November 1st to December 10 –spring semester-)
- Link for Spanish courses: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is imperative to present medical and accident insurance at their arrival.