The UNIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY is organizing its Third Staff Training Week (STW) on 5-9 June 2017, with University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour as special guest.
The STW will take place at the cities of Donostia/San Sebastián (two nights), Vitoria/Gasteiz (day trip) and Bilbao (two nights). In this way, the participants will be able to get to know the three Campuses of our University and get the most out of our main cities.
We are looking for active participants willing to share innovative ideas and best practices from their home universities. We are organizing a mixture of workshops and presentations of the participants. Meetings with international coordinators at the Faculties could be arranged on demand.
This year we will have as special guests to our colleagues from the International Relations Office of University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour. Their presence will allow us to tell you about the "Double Degrees" we share with them. We plan to dedicate one of the workshops to "Double Degrees".
The topics of the rest of workshops will be decided taking into account the best practices at international relations suggested by the final participants: ways to assess multicultural competences, international credit mobility, student services… We will publish the final programme as soon as we have it.
As places are limited for 25 people, the participants will be selected on the basis of geographical diversity and fields of interest. We will give priority to staff related to International Relations, student and staff mobility, double degrees...
Please, find below the preliminary programme with the expenses covered by the University of the Basque Country. For accommodation and travel costs, we encourage interested colleagues to apply for Erasmus+ Grants available for Staff Mobility.
- More information about: preliminary programme
- The registration will be closed on 22 April 2017.
- Registration must be done online via the following link: https://www.encuestafacil.com/RespWeb/Qn.aspx?EID=2250737
- Further clarification: via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +34 943 015127.
Information about the evaluation results of the 2016 STW (29 participants from 18 countries).
- organiziation: 4,93/5,00;
- acquired knowledge: 4,96/5,00.
Some comments received via the anonymous evaulation questionnaire:
- It was a fantastic and productive week!
- I think we had a perfect week in both fields: work and leisure
- I realy enjoyed it! It was very well organized. The topics were very well choosen.
- Congratulations for hosting such an event.
- Thank you for all! It was amazing to attend this STW.