Thesis in progress
- Amaia Mendizabal Gorostizu-Orkaiztegi "Antrophological and paleophatologicanalisys of the human rests recovered in medieval necropolis of the Basque Country"
- Riccardo Santeramo "Landscapes and rural economy in Middle Ages"
- Carlo Casi "Parchi archeologici d'Italia: il caso studio del territorio vulcente"
- Rafael Mansilla Hortiguela "Production, consumption and circulation of the metallic material in the Basque Country (6th-15th centuries)"
- Rocío Gómez Martínez "Putting flesh on the bones. Human Osteoarchaeology of the medieval peasant societies in the Duero basin"
- Maite Iris García Collado "Social history of the diet in the Medieval Ages: anthropological studies and isotopic analysis in cemeteries from the upper Ebro valley, 6th-13th centuries"
- Jordi Roig Buxó "Territory, rural settlements and pottery productions between the 5th – 10th centuries in the Northwest of the Peninsula. Early medieval peasantry archaeology in Catalonia"
- Nerea Saraola Echegoyen "The medieval settlement in Gipuzkoa"