The abstract submission must be done no later than 15th June 2017. All abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee and final decision will be communicated by 20th of June.
The abstract (doc format) should be structured in the following form:
Title: Concise and descriptive (no more that 200 characters including spaces).
Times New Roman: 12 pt, bold
Authors. Underline the presenting author.
Times New Roman: 12 pt, italics
Times New Roman: 10 pt, regular
Abstract body: describing the work (no more than 2000 characters including spaces). Do not include bibliographic references in the abstract. Acknowledgements are counted as part of the abstract text.
Times New Roman: 12 pt, regular, single space
From the list of Session topics select 2 sessions in order of preference and if you prefer a platform or poster presentation (abstracts not considered for platform presentation will be assigned as poster presentations).
(INCLUDE 2 SESSIONS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE BELOW THE ABSTRACT)
- Spatial and temporal trends for emerging contaminants
- Non Target Screening and environmental specimen banking.
- Nagoya Protocol, genetic resources, sample delivery and role of environmental specimen banks.
- New ideas and applications for environmental specimen banks.
- Long term trends & monitoring programs: case studies.
- Assessing contaminants and health status of marine mammals from Biscay Bay and other regions
(INCLUDE YOUR PREFERENCE BELOW THE ABSTRACT)
- Platform (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)
Send abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org