Doctoral programmes regulated by Royal Decree 99/2011.
- Rethinking Globalization: Challenges and Interdisciplinary Answers
- Psychodidactics: Psychology of Education and Didactics Specifics
Students who continue their studies:
PhD programmes regulated by RD 1393/2007 and previous decrees.
From 2014-2015 course these programs come into extinction, so only registration for tutorial may be accepted.
- Democratic Society, State and Law
- Globalisation: Social Processes and Economic Policies
- Philosophy in a Global World
- Informatics Engineering
- Psychodidactics: Psychology of Education and Specific Didactics
- Technology, Learning and Education