The aim of this Call for Applications is to help students study University Master's degree courses at the UPV/EH during the 2020-2021 academic year. Each student is permitted to apply for this grant for a single Master's course only.
You must complete the ONLINE application form enclosing the corresponding documents. The templates for these documents can be downloaded from this site. The corresponding supporting documents should be added to the templates, with a single document being sent in each case.
Once the application has been submitted, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address provided.
Photocopy of ID or Passport
A Personal Academic Certificate indicating all qualifications and exam periods for all subjects in the undergraduate degree providing access to the Master's course. Students who earned their degree at the University of the Basque Country subsequent to 1988 do not need to enclose this Certificate.
Students who have studied abroad (i.e. at a foreign University) should provide an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport stating their average undergraduate grades. Said certificates certificates can be requested on-line.
- Resolution (pdf ,80,05 Kb)
- Appendix I: Grands Awards (pdf ,109,68 Kb)
- Appendix II: Alternative Grantees - Scientific Field 1 (pdf ,106,49 Kb)
- Appendix II: Alternative Grantees - Scientific Field 2 (pdf ,122,43 Kb)
- Appendix II: Alternative Grantees - Scientific Field 3 (pdf ,86,18 Kb)
- Appendix II: Alternative Grantees - Scientific Field 4 (pdf ,132,88 Kb)
- Appendix II: Alternative Grantees - Scientific Field 5 (pdf ,105,90 Kb)
- Apendix III: Denied refusals (pdf ,107,98 Kb)
- Appendiz IV: Disposition of detachment (pdf ,87,09 Kb)
- Calls and grants: email@example.com