Follow the link from the website for each Master’s degree to the programme ‘file’ (ficha), where you will find a section entitled ‘Information on the Master’s Degree’. Here you will find phone numbers and e-mail addresses you can use for any queries on the content, dates and locations of the courses, as well as the pre-enrolment and admission procedures.
To study one of the official Master’s degrees run within the framework of the Latin American Postgraduate Network, please contact the university offering the degree. They will forward all necessary documents to the University of the Basque Country, where they will be checked over and approved, after which you will be officially enrolled.
- Photocopy of residence permit, identity card or passport.
- Photocopy of your personal academic record (grade certificate), showing your grades and dates for all subjects in the studies entitling you to enrol on the programme.
- Certified photocopy of the degree certificate rendering you eligible for acceptance onto the Master’s degree (B.A., B.Arch., B.Eng., B.Sc., diploma, etc.). If the degree has been issued by a non-EU university, it must be diplomatically certified (by apostille).
- If the degree certificate is not in either Spanish or English, a sworn translation into one of the two official languages of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country (Spanish or Basque) must be provided.
- Assignments, articles or publications authored by the student.
- Other merits (letter of recommendation, etc.).