Institutional information

The Faculty of Engineering of Vitoria-Gasteiz was first created in 1959 as the Industrial Technical Engineering University College, and then integrated in the UPV/EHU (University of the Basque Country) at 1979. With 109 lectures and 900 students is the main Faculty of Engineering in Alava.

How to get here

Location of centre: 42.840306-2.673948
C/ Nieves Cano,12.
Tel: 945 01 3205
01006 Vitoria-Gasteiz