The Final Project (FP) is compulsory for students and is worth 18 credits. The FP is completed individually by each student under the supervision of one or more directors. It includes and develops the training received and the capacities, competencies and skills acquired during the Degree.
The Regulations on the preparation and defence of the FP at the Faculty of Chemistry (UPV/EHU) contain the different aspects, requirements and processes related to the preparation, defence and evaluation of the FP.
Dates for Registration and Defence of FPs. ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018 (Approved by the Faculty Board on 18 December 2017)
FP Registration Deadlines
Term for Defence:
|March||From 16 to 20 February||From 12 to 15 March|
|July||From 20 to 22 June||From 9 to 13 July|
|August (defence in september)||From 3 to 5 September||From 17 to 21 September|
|September (defence in october)||From 8 to 11 October (Note 2)|
NOTE 1: Registration for the FP will be made once all the credits for the Degree have been obtained. Before the registration deadline, a copy of the project must be uploaded to ADDI in pdf format. IMPORTANT: Once registration has been completed, the student must apply for the defence of the project in GAUR, as explained in the "GAUR Handbook for Students", available on the Faculty website.
NOTE 2: This term for defending the FP is only valid for those who having passed the last subject in July have failed the FP in august or, if necessary, for students on mobility programmes.
REGULATIONS Final Projects for Degrees:
- Regulatons of the Faculty of Chemical Sciences of Donostia on Final Projects for Degrees (pdf, 174KB).
- UPV/EHU Regulations on Final Projects for Degrees
- Collaborator Company Agreement Template for Final Projects for Degrees (pdf, 201 KB).
- Research Staff Teaching Options (pdf, 28KB)
- Final Projects for Degrees and Ethics Committee (pdf, 125KB)
HANDBOOKS FOR FINAL PROJECTS FOR DEGREES (FPD):
- Handbook for FPD Supervisors
- Handbook for FPD Students
- Guide to completing FPDs at ADDI
- FPD Memorandum Format
- FPD Front Cover Template
- UPV/EHU Logos
- Supervisor's Report.
- Preregistration for the FPD.
- Agreement on Ownership of Intellectual Property.
- Request for Nondisclosure.