The Faculty is composed of the following departments:
POLYMER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
This Department includes the following areas: Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Materials Science and Applied Physics.
- Head: Agustín Etxeberria Lizarrraga
- Secretary: Jon Mattin Matxain Beraza
- Web: Polymer Science and Technology
PHYSICS OF MATERIALS
This Department includes the following areas: Physics of Condensed Matter, Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics.
- Head: Ángel Alegría Loinaz
- Secretary: Iñaki Juaristi Oliden
- Web: Materials Physics
This Department includes the following areas: Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Petrology.
- Head: Rosa García Arrona
- Secretary: José Manuel Seco Botana
- Web: Applied Chemistry
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY I
This department comprises one single area of knowledge and is separated into Sections for geographical reasons (Sections of Álava and Guipúzcoa). The department is currently managed by the Faculty of Chemical Sciences of San Sebastián.
- Head: Francisco Javier Palacios Gambra
- Secretary: Mª. Antonia Mielgo Vicente
- Web: Organic Chemistry
The Teaching Staff of the Faculty also includes several lecturers attached to other Departments of UPV/EHU.