The Faculty is composed of the following departments:
POLYMER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
This Department includes the following areas: Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Materials Science and Applied Physics.
- Head: Agustín Etxeberria Lizarrraga
- Secretary: Jon Mattin Matxain Beraza
- Web: Polymer Science and Technology
PHYSICS OF MATERIALS
This Department includes the following areas: Physics of Condensed Matter, Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics.
- Head: Ángel Alegría Loinaz
- Secretary: Iñaki Juaristi Oliden
- Web: Materials Physics
This Department includes the following areas: Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Petrology.
- Head: Rosa García Arrona
- Secretary: José Manuel Seco Botana
- Web: Applied Chemistry
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY I
This department comprises one single area of knowledge and is separated into Sections for geographical reasons (Sections of Álava and Guipúzcoa).
- Head: Francisco Javier Palacios Gambra (Gasteiz)
- Secretary: Mª. Antonia Mielgo Vicente
- Web: Organic Chemistry
The Teaching Staff of the Faculty also includes several lecturers attached to other Departments of UPV/EHU.