Advanced Electronic Systems
The Master's Degree in Advanced Electronic Systems aims to expand the students' basic university training in electronics and to provide specialization in the specific subjects demanded by companies in the sector and those necessary for a research career in the areas of Integrated Systems for Communications and Control Systems.
- Analytical and summarising skills.
- Basic research skills applied to the subjects covered by the Master's degree.
- Be able to apply modern methodologies and good practice when developing technological products.
- Be able to integrate electronic subsystems and components according to their suitability for specific applications.
- Be able to understand and take on ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering practice.
- Critical and self-criticism skills.
- Develop the habit of being on continuous technology watch, in both Spanish and English, in the field of electronic systems and applications.
- The ability to apply basic knowledge on science and engineering to research and development in Electronics.
- The ability to design systems, components and processes that meet the client's needs.
- The ability to identify, formulate and solve problems in Electronics applied to Communications or Control.
- The ability to manage bibliographical references and resources efficiently (in both Spanish and English) necessary to guarantee a capacity for continuous and independent learning in the future.