Pre-enrolment on a Doctoral Program takes place online from 4 to 29 September 2017 .
From 4 to 29 SEPTEMBER 2017 the NEXT PRE-ENROLMENT PERIOD for the 2017/18 academic year will begin. To access the computer application where the pre-enrolment takes place, CLICK HERE.To access the preliminary registration app, click here.
To facilitate the process, we have prepared a tutorial which will explain, step by step, how to perform the pre-enrolment (you can download the tutorial below).
If, despite the above, you encounter problems with the pre-enrolment, you should contact the person named as the administrative contact. . For queries about the Regulations of the doctoral studies, you can contact the Master's and Doctoral School by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the pre-enrolment to be valid the candidates for the Program must submit the required documentation online. If there is any problem with the computer application, the documentation may be sent directly to the person named as the administrative contact on the web page of the Doctoral Program.
Candidates who, despite meeting the access requirements of Royal Decree 99/2011, are not yet able to apply for the qualification, can pre-enrol and be admitted, provided that at the time of their enrolment they hold the said qualification.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Photocopies of the personal academic certificates for all previous official qualifications, indicating the marks and dates of all the subjects (both bachelor's and master's degrees, as appropriate).
- Photocopies of the access qualifications (bachelor's and master's degrees) or receipts showing they have been applied for.
- Photocopy of Identity Document or passport (for candidates with non-Spanish nationality).
- Other merits (letters of reference, etc.).
Doctoral students whose qualifications are issued by foreign universities, in addition to the above documentation, must also submit:
- In the event that the qualification is issued by a university belonging to the EHEA and the qualification is written in a language different from the official languages of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, a sworn translation of the said qualification should be submitted in Spanish or Euskera.
- In the event that the qualification is issued by a university outside the EHEA, the title must be legalized by diplomatic channels. If the qualification is written in a language different from the official languages of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, a sworn translation of the said qualification should be submitted in Spanish or Euskera.
- A certificate awarded by the University of origin, indicating that the qualification awarded empowers its holder to perform doctoral studies.
Once the pre-enrolment period has ended, the Academic Committee of the Doctoral Program will conduct the selection of the candidates finally admitted to the Program. All the candidates will then be informed whether they have been admitted or rejected. The progress of the pre-enrolment can also be viewed by click here.
The selected candidates must confirm their intention to enrol on the Doctoral Program in writing.
Students admitted to the doctoral programs regulated by Royal Decree 99/2011 who have confirmed their acceptance should get in touch with the administrative secretariats of the Doctoral Programs. The contact addresses are available on the web page of each Doctoral Program.
The period for enrolment will begin on 16 October 2017 and will end on 3 November 2017.