Help Centres to be closed for personal assistance
Our assistance continues via email and phone
First publication date: 05/03/2018
Most international arrivals for our Spring semester are now over; hence, our help centres will close for personal assistance on the following dates.
- HELP CENTRE LEIOA: closed after March, 7
- HELP CENTRE BILBAO: closed after March, 7
- HELP CENTRE DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN: closed after March, 9
- HELP CENTRE VITORIA-GASTEIZ: closed after March, 9
Our support goes on year-round via email or phone. Feel free to contact us whenever you need:
- HELP CENTRE VITORIA-GASTEIZ: firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 945014334
- HELP CENTRE LEIOA: email@example.com - +34 946015868
- HELP CENTRE BILBAO: firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 946017365
- HELLP CENTRE DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN: email@example.com - +34 943015192
Farewell to all of our international visitors leaving after the Fall semester
First publication date: 12/01/2018
After a few months in our university, the moment has come for you to go back home.
All of us at the International Relations Office would like to thank you for your confidence. Hopefully, you will keep fond memories of your stay in the Basque Country and we trust that you will consider visiting us again in the near future.
If you still have a few days before you travel, here go some quick suggestions before you leave:
- Don´t forget to have your end of stay certificate signed by your mobility coordinator if you enjoyed an Erasmus+ scholarhip during your stayd
- Bring back all the books or documents you borrowed from the library
- Inform and agree on the terms applying before you leave your accommodation
- IMPORTANT: Cancel your bank account and your city registration (empadronamiento) before leaving the city
If you are already back home, we wish you success and happiness throughout life.
We would be really grateful if you filled in our Help Centre survey. It only takes 5 minutes to complete and you will help us a lot improve our service.