This year the STW will take place in Donostia/San Sebastián (three nights) and Bilbao (two nights). We will also make a day trip to our campus in Vitoria/Gasteiz.
We plan to organize a mixture of workshops and presentations about our University. We will also visit some of our faculties. One-on-one meetings with our international faculty coordinators could be arranged on demand.
Participants will be selected based on geographical diversity and fields of interest. All participants will be invited to present a best practice of their home university.
This year we may give priority to staff related to the following topics: Sustainability in International Mobility, Inclusion in International Mobility, the Egracon Grade Conversion Tool, Design and Best practices of Virtual Exchange courses (BIPS included) and the European Student Card.
We will organize two selection rounds: the first one in mid-May and; and if there are spots remaining, a second one in the end of June. Registration will be open until the 17th of June 2022.
Please, find below the preliminary programme with the expenses covered by the University of the Basque Country. For accommodation and travel costs, we encourage interested colleagues to apply for Erasmus+ Grants available for staff mobility.
Registration must be done online via the following link:
- It will take place from the 24th to the 28th of October 2022.
- This is the preliminary programme (the last version will be published once the participants have been selected).
- The application period will be open until the 17th of June 2022 (a first selection round will take place in mid-May).
- If you are interested in participating, please, send us your application form as soon as possible.
- Additional information via email: email@example.com
- More information about the Basque Country: https://tourism.euskadi.eus/aa30-18805/en/