- The Funglobe delegation visits the Central Analysis Service of Bizkaia
- The SCAB begins a study on the possible dating of human remains in forensic contexts using non-destructive techniques
- Laser Service of the UPV/EHU takes part in the development of a new technique for characterization in collaboration with the CERN.
- Documents dating? The SCAB involved in measuring volatiles in inks.
- The training course offered from SCAB "Gas chromatography with mass detection. Theoretical courses and practical applications" has finished
Courses which SGIker will teach in November 2021
V National Congress of the Spanish Biosafety Association
Courses which SGIker will teach in October 2021
Courses which SGIker will teach in September 2021
Courses which SGIker will teach in July 2021