Places for pre-registration
Pre-registration is carried out ONLINE, by clicking here.
If you are interested in more than one degree course, you should make a single application with all of the options desired (up to a maximum of 8).
If you experience any problem with the software, you may address the Secretary's Office of the Own Degrees and submit the following document (Application for pre-inscription (doc, 81 Kb)) attaching a photocopy of your national ID or passport. The address is given in the ‘information sheet' of each degree.
IMPORTANT: to view the pre-registration receipt you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and ‘Block pop-ups' deactivated.
Check with the Secretary's Office of the Own Degrees about what documentation needs to be presented.
You may submit the documentation required online using the GAUR application, by importing the files in PDF format.
If it is not possible to submit the documentation online, you may submit the documentation at the Secretary's Offices of the Own Degrees that have been pre-registered.
To check the status of your pre-registration, click here.
Students with a foreign qualification that has not been officially approved
Must submit the documentation shown below:
- Form (doc, 265 Kb) (Application for Access to Own Degrees with Foreign Qualification)
- Official degree: Certified photocopy or photocopy and original for verification purposes, of the official qualification to gain access to the course, or proof of having requested this.
- Certification of the subjects studied, with a mention of their name, duration and grades.
The documentation must be translated into Spanish (except the documentation in French, English, Italian and Portuguese). The translation into Spanish may be carried out:
- By any diplomatic or consular representation of Spain abroad.
- Through diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the interested party's country of origin or, if appropriate, of the country from where the document originates.
- Through a certified translation, performed by a person duly authorised or registered in Spain.
In the event of having made more than one pre-registration, the one of interest must be confirmed. Anybody wishing to take two degree courses must contact: email@example.com