Enrolment Extension and Modification

Degree courses that begin in 2016

The student must submit the application to the Secretary's Office of the Own Degree and this office will forward it to the corresponding Bachelor's Degree or Postgraduate Committee. Any modification to credits must be carried out prior to 30  November.

Degree courses that begin in 2017

A reasoned application must be sent to the Bachelor's Degree or Postgraduate Committee as appropriate. Any modification of credits must be performed prior to 28 February.