- September 7: Event to welcome 1st year students (Main Hall)
- September 10: First day of 1st term classes
- December 21: Last day of 1st term classes (classes end at 12 noon)
- January 28: First day of 2nd term classes
- May 17: Last day of 2nd term classes
- January 8-25: 1st term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and First Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- May 21-June 7: 2nd term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and Second Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- June 18-July 5: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for delivering certificates to the Secretary's office are:
- February 8: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
- June 17: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
- July 15: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for requesting re-scheduled exams at the Secretary's office are:
November 27 - December 7, 2018: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
April 23 - May 3, 2019: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
REGISTRATION - ADMISSION
- Pre-registration: 18-20 July 2018
- Final project offers: 3-12 September 2018
- Validation of final projects: 13-18 September 2018
- Registration: 19-21 September 2018
- Admission: 24-28 September 2018
|February sitting||June sitting||August sitting|
|Enrolment and Report due date||18-21 February 2019||19-21 June 2019||18-22 July 2019|
|Dissertation||11-15 March 2019||10-12 July 2019||11-13 September 2019|
|Submission of the certificates (deadline)||26 March 2019||19 July 2019||20 September 2019|
Special sitting: Only for students who, having passed their last subject at the July sitting, failed to pass the Final Project at the August sitting.
Final project calendar:
• Registration and report due date: Sep 30 - October 1
• Dissertation: October 14-16
• Submission of the certificates: October 23
- November 19: Celebration of the Centre's patron, Albertus Magnus. Classes will end at 4pm on November 16.
- Furthermore, on local and Autonomous Community public holidays established by the Basque Government and approved on the University working calendar there will be no teaching activities at the Centre.
- Winter holidays: Dec. 22-January 6 (both inclusive). On December 21, activities will end at 12 noon.
- Spring holidays: March 18 - April 28 (both inclusive).