- September 6: Event to welcome 1st year students (Main Hall)
- September 9: First day of 1st term classes
- December 20: Last day of 1st term classes (classes end at 12 noon)
- January 27: First day of 2nd term classes
- May 15: Last day of 2nd term classes
- January 7-24: 1st term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and First Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- May 18-June 5: 2nd term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and Second Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- June 15-July 3: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for delivering certificates to the Secretary's office are:
- February 7: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
- June 15: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
- July 13: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for requesting re-scheduled exams at the Secretary's office are:
November 26 - December 5, 2019: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
April 3 - 8, 2019: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
REGISTRATION - ADMISSION
- Pre-registration: 17-19 July 2019 (student)
- Final project offers: 2-11 September 2019 (lecturers)
- Validation of final projects: 12-17 September 2019 (coordinators)
- Registration: 18-20 September 2019 (students)
- Admission: 23-27 September 2019 (coordinators)
REGISTRATION– DEFENCE (2020)
|February sitting||June sitting||August sitting|
|Enrolment and Report due date||17-20 February||17-19 June||17-21 July|
|Dissertation||9-13 March||8-10 July||9-11 September|
|Submission of the certificates (deadline)||24 March||17 July||18 September|
Special sitting: Only for students who, having passed their last subject at the July sitting, failed to pass the Final Project at the August sitting.
Final project calendar:
• Registration and report due date: Sep 30 - October 1
• Dissertation: October 14-16
• Submission of the certificates: October 23
- November 15: Celebration of the Centre's patron, Albertus Magnus. Classes will end at 4pm on November 14.
- Furthermore, on local and Autonomous Community public holidays established by the Basque Government and approved on the University working calendar there will be no teaching activities at the Centre.
- Winter holidays: Dec. 21-January 6 (both inclusive). On December 20, activities will end at 12 noon.
- Spring holidays: March 9 - April 19 (both inclusive).