- Asymmetric Synthesis of ß–Mercapto Caboxylic Acid Derivatives by Intramoleculary. Sulfur Transfer in N-Enoyl Oxazolidine-2-thiones Promoted by Lewis Acids J. Am. Chem. Soc, 2001; 123, 5602 - 5603
- A ß-Lactam-Based Stereoselective Access to α,ß-Dihydroxy α-Amino Acid Derived Peptides with Either α,ß-Like or Unlike Configurations J. Org. Chem, 2001; 66, 4180 - 4186
- A strategy for the asymmetric aminohomologation of α,ß-dihydroxy aldehydes: Aplication to the synthesis of the southwest tripeptide segment of echinocandin B J. Org. Chem, 2000; 65, 41 - 46
- α-Oxy methyl ketone enolates for the asymmetric Mannich reaction: from acetylene and N-alcoxycarbonyl imines to ß-amino acids Angew. Chem. Int. Ed, 2000; 39, 1063 - 1065
- Hihly diastereoselective aldol reactions with camphor-based acetate enolate equivalents J. Org. Chem, 1999; 64, 8193 - 8200
- α-Alkyl-α-amino-ß-lactam peptides: Design, synthesis and conformational features Angew. Chem. Int. Ed, 1999; 38, 3056 - 3058
— 20 Elementos por página.