Idoia Fernández Fernández
Deñe Larrabeiti Mendikute
Central Library building
Sarriena, s/n 48940-Leioa (Bizkaia)
- Support of the teaching-learning processes and curriculum development of official degrees.
- Training of the teaching and research staff, in coordination with the Vice Rectorate in charge of teaching and research staff.
- Implementation and dissemination of innovation programs in the field of courses leading to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, in coordination with the Vice Rector in charge of undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Evaluation of teaching process.
- Online support for teaching and learning.
- Training in quality management and dissemination of results and good practices.
- Support for the monitoring and accreditation of official degree programs.
- Evaluation of the activity of services and organizational units.
- Collaboration with agencies for quality.
- Collaboration with public or private entities in the field of sustainability and social commitment (gender, cooperation, volunteering...)
- Design and implementation of policies to ensure the effective compliance of gender equality, in line with the consideration of the equality of women and men, as a goal for all bodies and people that constitute the University Community of the UPV/EHU.
- Forums of debate and spaces for encountering with society.
- Promotion of training, research and dissemination of art and culture.