Fernando Tapia Alberdi
Ana Rosa Ruiz
- 94 601 21 15
Sarriena, s/n 48940-Leioa (Bizkaia)
- Coordination of activities aimed at the deployment of the Campus of International Excellence and Cross-border Euro-regional Campus.
- Policy for the structuring of the EHU Group, ehuTALDEA.
- Collaborative public-private, creation and evaluation of institutional Chairs, Mixed Units and University-Society classrooms as well as enhancing and, in this case, create business-University initiatives and public-private partnerships.
- Representation of the University in institutions of whose branches of Government the UPV/EHU forms part of (mainly RVCTI), without harm to those that correspond to other Vice Rectorates.
- Coordination of activities related to the deployment of the UPV/EHUko Science Park.
- Signing of agreements on matters within its responsibility with public and private institutions to encourage research, transfer and innovation, in coordination with the authorized Vice Rectorate in Research.
- Coordination of statistical information.
- Study, follow-up and projection on the situation of the UPV/EHU in its international positioning.
- Representation and partnerships with public and private institutions to encourage research, transfer of knowledge and innovation without harm to those that correspond to other Vice Rectors.
- Transfer, promotion and marketing of the knowledge generated by research, being able to sign the necessary contracts for that matter.
- Monitoring and signature of contracts of Article 97 of the Statutes, when appropriate.
- Office of Transfer of Research Results and participating transfer management entities.
- Authorization and request of inscription or registration of intellectual property rights or industrial derivatives of research.
- Design, coordination and development of entrepreneurial activity, business initiatives, and creation of companies from the University. Sponsorship and patronage.
- Diffusion and dissemination of research.