Txelo Ruiz Vazquez
- 943 01 83 58
Vice Rectorate of the Gipuzkoa Campus. Julianategi
Paseo de Arriola, 2 20018-Donostia-San Sebastián
- Pre-university orientation for University access: projection and information about the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), student recruitment and support and guidance to students in the registration phase.
- Orientation to students during their tenure at the University (courses, scholarships, activities...).
- Attention and response to the education needs of students with special needs.
- Assistance and psychological counseling to the University community through the Service of Applied Psychology.
- Relations with the associations of former students (EHU alumni): empowerment and diffusion of activities abroad.
- Support to the organization and development of activities driven from Student Boards.
- Relationships with student organizations of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- Follow-up on the participation of students in bodies of Government of the UPV/EHU.
- Attention and response to the demand of the University community with disabilities.
- Coordination of the activities of support and promotion for student training and labor inclusion, as well as information and orientation for the transition to the labor field, developed across campuses, in the frame of general policies.
- Management of external curricular and extracurricular practices.