The UNIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY is organizing its 4th Staff Training Week (STW) on 4-8 June 2018.
This year the STW will take place in Donostia/San Sebastián (three nights) and Bilbao (two nights). We will also make day trips to our campus in Vitoria/Gasteiz and our main university complex in Leioa, near Bilbao.
We plan to organize a mixture of workshops and presentations about our University. We will also visit some of our faculties and schools; meetings with concrete international coordinators at the Faculties could be arranged on demand. All participants will be invited to present a best practice of their home university in the area of services for exchange students/staff and/or Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
This year it will be a great pleasure for us to have, as special guests, representatives of eleven universities in United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan and Russian Federation. These universities take part in our 2017 Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility project.
As we have just 18 places left, the participants will be selected on the basis of geographical diversity and fields of interest. We might be forced to accept in some cases only one person per university.
We will organize two selection rounds: the first one in mid-March and, if there are places left, a second one the first week of April. We will give priority to staff related to student/staff mobility and Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
Please, find below the preliminary programme with the expenses covered by the University of the Basque Country. For accommodation and travel costs, we encourage interested colleagues to apply for Erasmus+ Grants available for Staff Mobility.
More information about it: preliminary programme
The registration period finished on the 2nd of April 2018.
Registration must be done online via the following link:
Further clarification: via email email@example.com or telephone +34 943 015127.
1. Information about the evaluation results of the 2017 STW (29 participants from 16 countries).
- organiziation: 4,65/5,00;
- acquired knowledge: 4,50/5,00.
Some comments of the 2017 participants received via the anonymous evaulation questionnaire:
- Amazing professional and personal experience.
- The Best Staff Week I had the chance to participate in.
- Thanks for all!!! It was one of the best E+ mobilities I did.
- Thank you for your great job! I loved the STW that you have prepared and you have worked really hard!!! It was a life-enriching experience!
- Thank you for the perfectly organized and inspiring week. The programme was perfectly balanced, yet demanding, which is good.
2. Information about the evaluation results of the 2016 STW (29 participants from 18 countries).
- organiziation: 4,93/5,00;
- acquired knowledge: 4,96/5,00.
Some comments of the 2016 participants received via the anonymous evaulation questionnaire:
- It was a fantastic and productive week!
- I think we had a perfect week in both fields: work and leisure
- I realy enjoyed it! It was very well organized. The topics were very well choosen.
- Congratulations for hosting such an event.
- Thank you for all! It was amazing to attend this STW.