This year it will be a great pleasure for us to have as special guest representatives of eight universities from some of our Erasmus+ ICM partner countries in Canada, South Korea and Russian Federation.
The STW will take place at the cities of Donostia/San Sebastián (three nights), Vitoria-Gasteiz, Leioa and Bilbao (two nights). We are looking for active participants willing to share innovative ideas and best practices from their home universities. We are organizing a mixture of workshops and presentations about our University. Meetings with international coordinators at the Faculties could be arranged on demand.
During the week we will try to show the participants how we are organized and the services we offer to our international students and staff. We will also visit some of our faculties and schools and all the participants will be invited to present a best practice of their home university.
As we have 22 places left for European colleagues, the participants will be selected on the basis of geographical diversity and fields of interest. In this edition we will give priority to staff related to: the “Erasmus+ without papers” project, online platforms for the management of international mobility, Erasmus+ internships, digital communication tools with students and staff, emergency procedures and Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
- It will take place from the 21st to the 25th of October 2019.
- This is the preliminary programme
- The application period will be open until the 21st of June 2019 (a first selection round will take place in the end of May)
- If you are interested in participating, please, send us your application form as soon as possible.
- Additional information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reference, here you have information about UPV/EHU`s 4th Staff Training Week (4 – 8 June 2018)
In 2018 the STW took place in Donostia/San Sebastián (three nights) and Bilbao (two nights). We also made day trips to our campus in Vitoria/Gasteiz and our main university complex in Leioa, near Bilbao.
- We organized a mixture of workshops and presentations about our University. We also visited some of our faculties and schools. Meetings with concrete international coordinators at the Faculties were arranged on demand.
- All participants were invited to present a best practice of their home university in the area of services for exchange students/staff and/or Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
- This year we had the great pleasure to host, as special guests, representatives of thirteen universities in United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan and Russian Federation. These universities take part in our 2017 Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility project.
- We also hosted 18 participants from Universities in The Netherlands, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovenia.
More information about the 2018 STW:
- Degree of satisfaction of the participants (received via anonymous evaluation questionnaire) regarding:
- Organization: 4,85/5,00
- Acquired knowledge: 5,00/5,00
- Some comments of the 2018 participants (received via anonymous evaluation questionnaire):
- Overall the STW at your university was amazing.
- I truly enjoyed leaning about UPV/EHU and the Basque culture, as well as features of the Erasmus+ ICM program.
- Overall, the visit was very informative and very well organized. I really enjoyed getting to know all the participants and explore the Basque Country.
- Altogether, this was a very rewarding experience which was extremely well organized and thought out by UPV/EHU. I believe that these types of programs are far more useful and beneficial to all parties than the large International Education conferences held every year (APAIE, EAIE, NAFSA).
*** Article in UPV/EHU’s newsletter about the 2018 Staff Training Week:
1. Information about the evaluation results of the 2017 STW (29 participants from 16 countries).
- Satisfaction regarding
- Organization: 4,65/5,00;
- Acquired knowledge: 4,50/5,00.
- Some comments of the 2017 participants received via anonymous evaluation questionnaire:
- Amazing professional and personal experience.
- The Best Staff Week I had the chance to participate in.
- Thanks for all!!! It was one of the best E+ mobilities I did.
- Thank you for your great job! I loved the STW that you have prepared and you have worked really hard!!! It was a life-enriching experience!
- Thank you for the perfectly organized and inspiring week. The programme was perfectly balanced, yet demanding, which is good.
2. Information about the evaluation results of the 2016 STW (29 participants from 18 countries).
- Satisfaction regarding
- Organization: 4,93/5,00;
- Acquired knowledge: 4,96/5,00.
- Some comments of the 2016 participants received via anonymous evaluation questionnaire:
- It was a fantastic and productive week!
- I think we had a perfect week in both fields: work and leisure
- I really enjoyed it! It was very well organized. The topics were very well chosen.
- Congratulations for hosting such an event.
- Thank you for all! It was amazing to attend this STW