Miren Lorea Bilbao Artetxe
- 94 601 20 42
- Fax: 94 601 33 10
Sarriena, z/g 48940-Leioa (Bizkaia)
The General Manager will assist other members of the Government Team in the respective areas of their duties.
In accordance with the provisions of the Statutes he/she will assume the management of financial resources and the heritage, the organization and direction of administrative and economic services, also coordinating the administration of other services and this, without harm to the remaining functions foreseen in the Statues.
The following areas are delegated to the Manager:
- Chief of staff administration and services except as provided for in the fifth article.
- Selection, appointment and hiring of personnel of Administration and Services, except the appointment of tenured employees and recruitment of permanent personnel, which in all cases, will be carried out by the Rector.
- Those referred to in the seventh article in terms of hiring.
- Representation on issues related to tax before the different administrations when the UPV/EHU holds the condition of taxable subject.
- Representation of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) before financial entities for opening and cancellation of accounts, treasury control, application of guarantees for submission to other institutions and cancellation of credit cards.
- Computer services assistance for teaching and research.
- Organization, development and implementation of the policy of prevention of occupational risks at the University.