PRAXIS Seminar (Mintegia)
Noiz eta non
Every year, the PRAXIS research group organises its fortnightly seminar. This year, the seminar focuses on different types of presentations: lectures by invited researchers, thematic sessions, presentations of articles in preparation for publication, presentations of the results of ongoing PhD dissertations, simulations of PhD dissertation defence, etc. The seminar is held online (due to COVID-19) and in English.
The seminar takes place on Tuesday, from 16:30 to 17:45. The preliminary programme is as follows:
- 29/06/2021: "Responsible Assessment on sustainability for water use technology. Water use in green spaces" (Sofia Romeiro)
- 22/06/2021: "Epistemic opacity and power asymmetries in the platform economy. Anticipatory governance of Mercado Libre" (Pablo Herrera)
- 15/06/2021: "Las Epistemologías Situadas. Una visión sistémica para reconceptualizar las prácticas sociocientíficas de responsabilidades conjuntas" (Dorys San Miguel)
- 01/06/2021: "Innovar la governanza de la investigación y la innovación: De la ética a la política através de la deliberación" ("Innovating the Governance of Research and Innovation: From Ethics to Politics through Deliberation") (Oier Imaz)
- 23/03/2021: "Researchers perception regarding socio-technical approaches implementation in their own research. Thermal energy storage researchers as example"(Ruth Carbajo)
- 09/03/2021: "Anticipatory responsible innovation" (Sergio Urueña)
- 22/02/2021: "Structural representation of neutral entities. Neutral monism from an analytical and historico-philosophical point of view" [simulations of PhD dissertation defence] (Caterina del Sordo)
- 09/02/2021: "Hermeneutical injustice and framing within the communication process inherent to restorative justice" (Isabel Germán)
- 26/01/2021: "Science as a Commons: Improving the Governance of Knowledge through Citizen Science" (Maite Pelacho)
- 15/12/2020: "The Resemblance Structure of Natural Kinds: A Formal Model for Resemblance Nominalism" [simulations of PhD dissertation defence] (Javier Belastegui)
- 01/12/2020: "Provability Predicates as Truth Predicates" (Mattias Wikström).
- 03/11/2020: "Bio-necrotechnopolitcs: New Forms of Technopolitical Life and Death" (Obed Frausto).
- 20/10/2020: “Artificial Intelligence: From Communicative Action to the Philosophy of Mind” (Juan de la Cruz).
The seminar is organised by Ainhoa Fernández (firstname.lastname@example.org). For any queries, please contact her.