Second International Conference on Engineering Education for the Twenty-First Century. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 13th MAY 2019
Noiz eta non
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 13th MAY 2019
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING EDUCATION FOR THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, which will be held from July 4th to 5th, 2019 in the beautiful city of Bilbao (Spain).
The central theme of this second international conference is “Engineering Education towards Sustainability: Approaches for Institutionalization and Teaching Implementation”, and it aims at tackling some of the main issues in engineering education from the sustainability perspective.
The conference is structured in six blocks: five sessions devoted to the five issues set in the former edition but preceded by a debate on the sustainability and institutionalization models for the university system:
- Institutional leadership towards education for sustainability
- Service-learning and social commitment in engineering
- Engineering and development co-operation
- Environmental sustainability
- Corporate and business social responsibility
- Engineering and gender/diversity
- Web helbidea: http://engineeringeducation.ehu.es/