Noiz eta non
17-18 October 2021, Washington DC, United States of America
This event will be held IN-PERSON in Washington DC as well as online in a hybrid format.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
TOPICS: Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
You are invited to submit your abstract and full paper to contribute with your experiences in the area of Social Sciences and Humanities.
Abstract submission deadline: September 21, 2021
Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
Full paper deadline: September 27, 2021
Early Bird Registration deadline: September 5, 2021
Registration deadlines: September 20, 2021
Conference Days: October 17-18, 2021
See all our 2021 Conferences on our main website: http://rais.education