Noiz eta non
March, 7th-9th, 2022
The deadline for abstracts submission is November, 18th, 2021 (included)
Abstracts should be submitted on-line at https://iated.org/inted/online_submission
This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to an international audience. Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education, research and new learning innovations.
If you wish to learn more about how educational innovations are changing the world and how technology is influencing the learning/teaching methodologies, then do not miss the opportunity to come to INTED2022.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 16 years, INTED has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, education professionals and technologists.
Every year, INTED brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until November 18th, 2021 at: https://iated.org/inted/online_submission
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND INTED2022
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in INTED2022 Proceedings.
- INTED2022 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science). Previous editions are already indexed.
- A DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
- All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 18th, 2021. (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 20th, 2021.