- 1 Leire Ozaeta Rodriguez
- 2 Research areas
- 3 Publications
- 4 Conferences
- 5 Workshops
- 6 Activities
- 7 Congress of interest
- 8 Work samples
- 9 Pending tasks
Leire Ozaeta Rodriguez
' If you ever feel invincible or useless just remember: once, an elderly woman with a shovel took down the 90% of a country's internet access. '
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Computational Intelligence Group
- Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science Faculty - Lab. 308
- University Of The Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- Paseo Manuel Lardizabal 1 - CP: 20018 Donostia/San Sebastián (GUIPUZCOA) - Spain
- Tfno.: (+34) 943.01.51.06
- PhD Student in the Computational Intelligence Group of the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Department - Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU).
- Master Degree in Advanced Computer Systems (2014/2015) - Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU).
- Computer Science Engineer (2010/2014) - Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU).
- January 2016 - ongoing: Investigador predoctoral / PhD student researcher
- Beca predoctoral / Predoctoral fellowship granted by Gobierno Vasco / Basque Government.
- February 2015 - December 2015: Personal Investigador Contratado / Hired researcher at Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU), Computational Intelligence Group.
- Project: MODELADO MULTIAGENTE DE REDES FUNCIONALES CEREBRALES
- September 2014 - December 2014: Personal Investigador Contratado / Hired researcher at Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU), Computational Intelligence Group.
- October 2012 - January 2013: Desarrollador en prácticas / Trainee Developer at Datik
- March 2012 - June 2012: HTC Campus Ambassador at HTC European Co. Ltd.
- Multi-agents systems
- Artificial Life
- Agent based social simulation
- Social robotics
- Leire Ozaeta, Manuel Graña, Darya Chyzhyk
- Dynamic Causal Modeling and Machine Learning for Effective Connectivity in Auditory Hallucination. Neurocomputing.
- Leire Ozaeta, Manuel Graña
- Agent-Based Spatial Dynamics Explaining Sustained Opinion Survival. In International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation (pp. 137-146). Springer, Cham.
- Leire Ozaeta, Manuel Graña
- Finding Communities in Recommendation Systems by Multi-agent Spatial Dynamics. In International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems, pp. 577-587. Springer, Cham.
- Manuel Graña, Leire Ozaeta, Darya Chyzhyk
- Resting State Effective Connectivity Allows Auditory Hallucination Discrimination. International Journal of Neural Systems, 27(05), 1750019.
- Leire Ozaeta, Manuel Graña
- Agent-Based Spatial Dynamic Modeling of Opinion Propagation Exploring Delaying Conditions to Achieve Homogeneity. In International Conference on EUropean Transnational Education, pp. 177-185. Springer International Publishing.
- Leire Ozaeta, Darya Chyzhyk, Manuel Graña
- Some Results on Dynamic Causal Modeling of Auditory Hallucinations, Artificial Computation in Biology and Medicine, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 9107, 2015, pp 185-194. Ferrández Vicente, J.M., Álvarez-Sánchez, J.R., de la Paz López, F., Toledo-Moreo, F.J., Adeli, H. (Eds.), ISBN 978-3-319-18914-7. IWINAC 2015, Elche, 1-5 Junio 2015
- Manuel Graña, J. David Nuñez-Gonzalez,Leire Ozaeta, Anna Kamińska-Chuchmała.
- Experiments of trust prediction in social networks by artificial neural networks. Cybernetics and Systems, 46(1-2), 2015, pp 19-34.
- IWINAC 2017, A Coruña, Spain, 19-23 June, 2017. Contributor
- SOCO 2016, San Sebastian, Spain, 19-24 October, 2016. Contributor
- EuroPython 2016, Bilbao, Spain, 17-24 July, 2016. Contributor
- IABL 2016, Kavala, Greece, 22-24 April, 2016. Attendee
- IWINAC 2015, Elche, Spain, 1-5 June, 2015. Contributor
- Data meets Machine Learning, Wroclaw, Poland, 21-24 May, 2015. Attendee
- EUROCON 2015
- Special event for children on introduction to robotic programming in Orixe ikastola, San-Sebastian, Spain, May 1-2nd and 5th, 2017.
- Coordinator of the stand "Charlando con robots / Robotekin hizketan" at Zientzia Astea, San Sebastian, Spain, 3-5 November, 2016. (Diario Vasco)
- Special event for children on sensitization on robotic research, San-Sebastian, Spain, November 11th, 2014.
- Core organizing committee member of Europython 2017, Rimini, Italy, 9-16 July, 2017.
- Local organizing committee member of SOCO 2016, CISIS 2016, and ICEUTE 2016, San Sebastian, Spain, 19-21 October, 2016.
- Local organizing committee member of Python San Sebastian 2016 Pyss 2016, San Sebastian, Spain, 30 September-2 October, 2016.
- Local organizing committee member of Europython 2016, Bilbao, Spain, 17-24 July, 2016.
- Local organizing committee member of Python San Sebastian 2015 Pyss 2015, San Sebastian, Spain, 24-25 October, 2015.
- Local organizing committee member of Europython 2015, Bilbao, Spain, 20-26 July, 2015.
- Member of the non-profit Python San Sebastian society (AcPyss)
- Referee at First Lego League Open European Championship ( FLLOEC), Pamplona, Spain, 28-31 May, 2014.
- Referee at First Lego League (FLL), 2013 - present.
Congress of interest
- ALIFE, Cancun, Mexico, 4-8 July, 2016.
- HPC Knowledge Meeting 17's welcome talk (Cursos de Verano)
- Robotic initiation for children (basque) (1) (2) (Conclusions)
- Bcig, ACPySS, and El Sindicato Christmas message starring Endor with Charlie, Dolly, and a Jumping Sumo (2016)
- "Endor, ipuinak kontatzen zituen Nao robota" or "Demo effect at its finest"
- Welcome to EuroPython 2016 by Fabio Pliger and Endor
- Fearless John by Endor (spanish)
- Bcig and ACPySS Christmas message starring Endor (2015)
- Pyss15 welcome talk by Endor and Oier
- Simulate social phenomena in multi-agent systems.
- Build intelligent multi-agents systems capable of learning.
- Create a multi-agents system that would be considered "alive".
- Implement Skynet.