The aim of this special session is to disseminate recent developments in commutative algebra, to foster collaboration among the participants and to set up new directions for further investigations. We will focus, among others, on the following topics:
- Characteristic p methods.
- Structure of the free resolutions.
- Hilbert functions.
- Groebner bases and determinantal ideals.
- Homological methods.
- Giulio Caviglia (Purdue University, USA)
- Joan Elias (University of Barcelona, Spain)
- Philippe Gimenez (University of Valladolid, Spain)
- Maria Evelina Rossi (University of Genoa, Italy) - email@example.com
Below you can download the schedule and the abstracts of all talks of this special session.
- Bruno Benedetti (Free University of Berlin, Germany)
Convexity and shellability
- Holger Brenner (Osnabrück University, Germany)
Symmetric signature: the case of ADE-singularities
- Emanuela de Negri (University of Genoa, Italy)
A Gorenstein simplical complex for symmetric minors
- Elisa Gorla (University of Neuchatel, Switzerland)
Gorenstein liaison for toric ideals of graphs
- Julio Moyano Fernández (Osnabrück University, Germany)
Hilbert regularity of Z-graded modules over polynomial rings
- Marta Narváez (University of Barcelona, Spain)
Equidistribution of Galois orbits of points of small height
- Claudia Polini (University of Notre Dame, USA)
Iterated socles and Hilbert functions
- M. Liana Sega (University of Missouri, USA)
Generalized Koszul properties of commutative local rings
- Eduardo Sáenz de Cabezón (University of La Rioja, Spain)
Monomial Pommaret bases
- N. V. Trung (Institute of Mathematics, Hanoi, Vietnam)
Associated primes of powers of edge ideals
- Matteo Varbaro (University of Genoa, Italy)
On the dual graph of a Cohen-Macaulay algebra
- Santiago Zarzuela (University of Barcelona, Spain)
On the divisors of a module, their Rees algebras and blow up