Bilbao, May 2 - 6, 2017
Welcome to the website of the international conference TECHNART 2017.
We have the pleasure to invite all of you to the TECHNART 2017 conference that will be held in Bilbao from the 2nd until the 6th of May. The main aim of this congress is to provide a scientific forum to present and promote the use of analytical techniques in the field of cultural heritage. The conference builds on the momentum of the previous TECHNART editions of Lisbon, Athens, Berlin, Amsterdam and Catania, offering an outstanding and unique opportunity for exchanging knowledge on leading edge developments. Cultural heritage studies are interpreted in a broad sense, including pigments, stones, metals, glass, ceramics, chemometrics on artwork studies, resins, fibers, forensic applications in art, history, archaeology and conservation science.
- X-ray analysis (XRF, PIXE, XRD, SEM-EDX)
- Confocal X-ray microscopy (3D Micro-XRF, 3D Micro-PIXE)
- Synchrotron, ion beam and neutron based techniques/instrumentation
- FT-IR and Raman spectroscopy
- UV-Vis and NIR absorption/reflectance and fluorescence
- Laser-based analytical techniques (LIBS, etc)
- Magnetic resonance techniques
- Chromatography (GC, HPLC) and mass spectrometry
- Optical imaging and coherence techniques
- Mobile spectrometry and remote sensing