José Luis Martín González
- Cristina Gómez
- 94 601 21 81
Sarriena, s/n 48940-Leioa (Bizkaia)
- Programming and promotion of research activity at the UPV/EHU.
- Participation of UPV/EHU in research activities and competitive calls promoted or convened by all kinds of public or private, national or international entities ("Horizonte 2020", Erasmus+...).
- Monitoring and signing of contracts of Article 97 of the Statutes, when appropriate.
- Evaluation of faculty research activities.
- Research Facilities and Scientific Infrastructure.
- University Library and documentation resources and access to scientific information.
- Research ethics.
- Decisions on programs, scholarships and research grants, as well as the beneficiaries thereof.
- Representation of the University in institutions of whose branches of Government the UPV/EHU forms part of (mainly RVCTI), without harm to those that correspond to other Vice Rectorates.
- Signing of agreements on matters within its responsibility with public and private institutions to encourage research, transfer and innovation, in coordination with the authorized Vice Rectorate in Scientific Development and Transfer.
- Representation and partnerships with public and private institutions to encourage research, transfer and innovation without harm to those that correspond to other Vice-Rectorates.
- University institutes and other research structures of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).