- Dates of the course:
- Campus of Gipuzkoa: 21st August to 1st September 2017
- Campus of Araba and Bizkaia: 28th August to 8th September 2017
- Hours of tuition: 45 (4,5 hours per day)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 13:30 hours
- Available levels: Beginners, intermediate or advanced. A level test will determine the course students should follow.
- Level tests: The level tests will be held the first three days of the course at 8:30 hours in the rooms specified below.
The last level test will be carried out in the following days:
- Campus of Gipuzkoa: The 23rd August at 8:30 hours.
- Campus of Araba and Bizkaia: The 30th August at 8:30 hours.
- Registration procedure: Please check the link for information regarding the documents that should be submitted according to each student´s status.
Students participating in this course should provide the documents required for registration before the following dates:
- Campus of Gipuzkoa: 25th August.
- Campus of Araba and Bizkaia: 1st September.
In order to be admitted in the courses or receive the corresponding credits for them, students must fulfill the following two requirements:
- Submit the required registration documents on time.
- Take the level test in the dates and schedule stated to do so.
Courses will be held at:
Campus of Alava (Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Aulario Las Nieves. Nieves Cano street, 33
Rooms: 206, 207 and 208 (2nd floor)
Campus of Bizkaia (Bilbao)
Higher Technical School of Engineering. Alameda de Urquijo, s/n
Rooms: P1G1A, P1G2A and P1G3A (G building, first floor, rooms 1, 2 and 3)
Campus of Gipuzkoa (Donostia-San Sebastián)
Carlos Santamaría Centre. Elhuyar Square, 2
Rooms: 1, 2 and "taller de docencia"
Note: Students will get their level´s specific program in the beginning of each course.