Advanced search


International Relations Office

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Basque Yourself 1st International Summer School 2016

Basque Yourself! More than just a summer school.

Matriculation: up to the 1st of June

 Where? San Sebastián-Donostia
When? from 26th June to 15th July, 2016
Official language: English
Limited places

Do you want to experience a dream summer in the European Capital of Culture, Donostia-San Sebastián? The University of the Basque Country, the leading institution in the Basque university system, offers you the chance to take part in the fascinating course "Basque Yourself 1st International School", from 26th June to 15th July.

Showing 1 - 1 of 30 results.
Items per Page 1
of 30