About the course
The programme is designed to educate the next generation of engineers and researchers in Smart Cities and Communities by learning best practice from 4 of Europe’s most prestigious universities and by fostering collaboration with industry through research.
The SMACCs is aligned with the smart city concept and envisaged ecosystems by providing an international, interdisciplinary programme of study, whose graduates will have attained both core and specialized knowledge in the diverse area of smart cities and communities, allowing them to succeed in a highly demanding labour market.
The SMACCs offers different specializations:
- Smart Grids and Demand Management (HWU, U.K.).
- Sustainable Urban Planning, Energy and Transport. (UMONS, Belgium).
- Information and Communication Technologies (IHU, Greece).
- Energy Efficiency on Buildings (UPV/EHU, Spain).
* For more information about the price, please see the master's programme secretary.