Cabecera

Menu Toggle site navigation

Breadcrumb

Eskola

Presentación

Institutional information

Zuriñe Gómez de Balugera, Directora de la Escuela de Ingeniería de Vitoria-Gasteiz

The Faculty of Engineering of Vitoria-Gasteiz was first created in 1959 as the Industrial Technical Engineering University College, and then integrated in the UPV/EHU (University of the Basque Country) at 1979. With 109 lectures and 900 students is the main Faculty of Engineering in Alava.