- Ability to communicate and transmit knowledge, aptitudes and skills in a professional environment.
- Ability to identify new socio-legal issues.
- Ability to improve work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to improve work in multilingual environments.
- Ability to solve problems in the field of legal sociology.
- Analysis of the problems which arise with regard to order and conflict in law.
- Knowledge and application of advanced techniques in socio-legal research.
- Knowledge of the best scientific literature existing in the discipline.
- Knowledge of the main topics within the broad thematic range of Sociology of Law.
- Training to perform empirical socio-legal research into one of the thematic areas of the discipline.