Cabecera carrusel

Menu Toggle site navigation

Breadcrumb

Institutional information - visitors

Institutional information

The Faculty of Engineering of Vitoria-Gasteiz was first created in 1959 as the Industrial Technical Engineering University College, and then integrated in the UPV/EHU (University of the Basque Country) at 1979. With 109 lectures and 900 students is the main Faculty of Engineering in Alava.

Cómo llegar

How to get here

Location of centre: 42.840306-2.673948
C/ Nieves Cano,12.
Tel: 945 01 3205
01006 Vitoria-Gasteiz