This work was supported in part by European Regional Development Funds
- Packaged multicore fiber interferometer for high temperature sensing Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2019; 37 (10), 2328 - 2334
- Theoretical Study of Light Emission in Europium-Chelate-Doped Polymer Optical Fibres Journal of Physics, 2018; 1141 (2018)
- Theoretical Modeling of Viscosity Monitoring with Vibrating Resonance Energy Transfer for Point-of-Care and Environmental Monitoring Applications Micromachines, 2018; 10 (3)
- Gain in europium-chelate-doped polymer-optical-fiber amplifiers Journal of the Optical Society of America B, 2018; 35 (11), 2770 - 2779
- Pump-Polarization Effects in Dye-Doped Polymer Optical Fibers JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY, 2018; 36, 4090 - 4098
— 5 Elementos por página.
This website includes reproductions of published materials from journals and other sources. In order to access to this information you need to have subscriber access provided by your University or another Institution.