Centro de Investigación Micaela Portilla, Oficina 3.2
Calle Justo Vélez de Elorriaga, 1
I am a pre-doctoral researcher at the Linguistics and Basque Studies Department in the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), as well as a member of the Bilingual Mind research group. My main line of research stablishes the relative role of different bilingual dimensions in the occurrence of a potential protection against cognitive impairment in older adults, which I carry out under the supervision of Dr. Irene de la Cruz-Pavía and Dr. Adam Zawiszewski.
Psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, bilingualism, cognitive reserve
- Nowadays: pre-doctoral researcher, Linguistics and Basque Studies Department, University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- 2020-2021, Master in Theoretical and Experimental Linguistics, University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- 2016-2020: Degree in Modern Languages and Translation, University of Alcala (UAH).
COURSES AND SEMINARS
- October-december 2020: How to become an ELE teacher, organized by the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) in collaboration with Instituto Cervantes.
- February-april 2021: Competency development and review of approaches to teach Spanish as a foreign language (ELE), organized by the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) in collaboration with Instituto Cervantes.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- 2022: Pre-doctoral scholarship for the training of researchers at the UPV/EHU (PIF21/22).
- 2021: End-of-degree award, University of Alcalá (UAH).
- 2020: University Excellence Award, Community of Madrid.
- 2019-2020: Global Mobility Scholarship, University of Alcalá (UAH).
- 2018-2019: Erasmus+ Scholarship, University of Alcalá (UAH).
- Spanish: native speaker
- English: C2
- French: C1
- Italian: B2
- Portuguese: B2