Centro de Investigación Micaela Portilla, Oficina 3.2
Calle Justo Vélez de Elorriaga, 1
Email adress: email@example.com
Telephone number: +34 945 014 452
Fax number: +34 945 013 200
I am a pre-doctoral researcher at the Linguistics and Basque Studies Department in the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), as well as a member of the Bilingual Mind research group. My main research line concerns the existent relation between the cognitive decline during a healthy aging and the prediction processes, which I carry out under the supervision of Mikel Santesteban and Itziar Laka.
Psycholinguistics, healthy aging, lexical prediction, eye-tracking
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
- Cano-Sánchez, V. & Santesteban, M. (2019). On the interaction between syntax, semantics and working memory during sentence processing: An eye tracking study. Poster at 6th Summer School on Bi- and Multilingualism, Barcelona (Spain), September 17th –20th, 2019.
- Currently: pre-doctoral researcher at the Linguistic and Basque Studies Department, University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- 2018-2019: Master in Theoretical and Experimental Linguistics, University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
- 2016-2017: Master in Teacher Training: Compulsory Secondary Education, Upper Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Languages, University of Alicante (UA).
- 2012-2016: Degree in Translation and Interpreting Studies, University of Málaga (UMA).
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- 2019: Scholarship for the training of researchers (PRE2019-089691), Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities.
- 2017-2018: Teaching assistant scholarship (France, Tours), Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities.
- Spanish: native speaker.
- Valencian: native speaker.
- English: C1.
- French: C1.
- Italian: B2.