This website includes reproductions of published materials from journals and other sources. In order to access to this information you need to have subscriber access provided by your University or another Institution.
- Principle of operation of a self compensated fiber optical displacement sensor based on diffraction-grating ended POF Measurement Science and Technology, 2005; 15, 1 - 5
- Computational research on the behaviour of bent plastic optical fibers in communications links and sensing applications Fifth issue of the series in Optics under the title "Recent research developments in optics" (invited), 2005
- Investigation and Comparison of analytical, numerical, and experimentally measured coupling losses in multi-step index optical fibres Optics Express, 2005; 13, Nº11, 4012 - 4036
- Analysis of intrinsic coupling loss in multistep index optical fiber Optics Express, 2005; 13, N. 9, 3283 - 3295
- Design of mode scramblers for step-index and graded index plastic optical fibers IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology. Vol. 23, Nº3, pp. 1253-1260, 2005